Check-In & Playlist: February 2, 2012

Hi there spacecats. I had to take a couple of weeks off. In fact there were a few weeks back there I had to take a break from the internet, work excepted. Daddy needed to recalibrate. Needed to re-center myself. Chakra alignment, the whole nine. My room is filled with the scent of sage and reeds from various wind instruments.

Anyhoo, getting back on the saddle in a few days. Well, I should factor in the birth of my impending child. I don't think my wife is going to put the brakes on labor until I finish that Lana Del Rey review. We have two interviews pending transcription as well. They're both pretty special.

But here's the playlist.

Playlist:
Old Ideas, Leonard Cohen
Dust Lane, Yann Tiersen
The Village, The Family Crest
Small Town Romance, Richard Thompson
Making It, Stew & The Negro Problem
Home, Dierks Bentley
Black Sabbath, Black Sabbath
Paranoid, Black Sabbath
Master Of Reality, Black Sabbath
Ghostfunk, produced by Max Tannone
Court and Spark, Joni Mitchell
Michael Nyman/Peter Greenaway Film Music, Michael Nyman
The Lion's Roar, First Aid Kit
(title redacted), (artist name redacted) -
advance copy of an album coming out in May I'm not sure I'm supposed to have

Reading List:
Just Kids, Patti Smith
Snow Crash, Neal Stephenson

Comments