Check-In & Playlist, February 28, 2012

I’ve been fumbling around with a new writing approach. I’m calling it Vivisection Of The Inorganic. Or possibly Deterrents Of The Inevitable. Or maybe Faulkner Was A Carpenter. I haven’t decided. But I have the feeling it’s going to be very liberating. Pretty soon I’ll be saying all sorts of stuff about a lot of different things. It’ll be somewhat Pavlovian, but with more exact saliva retention.

I’ve also been reading Buddhist literature lately.

New interview coming up before March 6. It’s being painstakingly transcribed.

Playlist:
Better To Die On Your Feet Than Live On Your Knees, Liberteer
Visions, Grimes
Some Nights, Fun.
Interstellar, Frankie Rose
Arrow, Heartless Bastards
Attack On Memory, Cloud Nothings
Play, Squeeze
Be The Void, Dr. Dog
A Different Kind Of Truth, Van Halen
The Lion’s Roar, First Aid Kit


Reading List:
An Introduction To Buddha And His Teachings, Samuel Bercholz (ed.)
Snow Crash, Neal Stephenson (still)
Norwood, Charles Portis (completed)

Comments