Crowdsourced Song Of The Day 12/10/2012: Sky Ferreira - "Everything Is Embarrassing"

Today's CSOTD comes to us courtesy of Alexa Brooks, who's seen the Thai Beef Volcano up close. This song was actually programmed for this day a few weeks ago -- that's right, I actually do some of these things in advance because I am secretly organized -- and it's entirely coincidental that it appears the day after the Seattle Seahawks embarrassed the Arizona Cardinals by the score of 58-0. I saw the whole thing. "Embarrassing" wasn't quite the word for it. "Devastating" is more like it. I've seen less turnovers in a New York pastry shop. Our special teams scored more than John "Hannibal" Smith in a brothel. It was so bad, I was online halfway through the second quarter looking for florists that deliver to Phoenix.

I don't think that's what this song is about but it was just too easy. Serendipity, honey. Thanks Alexa!

Comments