Song Of The Day 3/17/2013: Darby O'Gill - "Finnegan's Wake"

Ehhhh... (hiccup)... no, lizzen to me... I jus wonn all you peoplez to know, I LUV YOU GUYZ... (hiccup)... an' alwayz will... an' I dunt care who knows. Cuz tonight itz all about FRIENDZ! It... (hiccup)... it alwayz gon be abowt FENDZ. Hey... culd you get me one of doze green Miller High Lifes o'er dere? (hiccup) An' it better be KELLY green. I doan wan' lame-azz mint green beer... feeehhhh... hey, hey, hey you guyz... didjoo know that Sain Patrick drove all the snails out of Irelan'? True... (hiccup) true sthory... I know more bout sains than anyone in my frat... Hooterz iz an UNNERRATED REZZARANT... lezz all sing sumtin'... wha?... I dunnot know Dannee Boy... do you know any U2 songzzz? (hiccup) "DE-ZI-I-I-I-I-ER!" An... "OH NO I got VERTIGO..." Heh... okay... I jiss gon... (hiccup) ... take a nap...  I luv the holi... the holidaze... the... (hiccup)... HEY YOU... SPRING BREAK woo... (hiccup)... nnnnn


Comments