Song Of The Day 8/21/2013: I Can Lick Any Sonofabitch In The House - "I Give Up (The Puppy Song)"


I Can Lick Any Sonofabitch In The House are from down the road in Portland. They burned hot for awhile, then broke up, then got back together three years ago. I heartily recommend their new album Mayberry. Without going into exact technicalities, this is my theme song of the moment. But we don't have a dog. It is heartening to hear a self-described redneck who used to be a boxer profess love for his puppy. He also loves PBR. I tried to find a picture of a dog near a PBR can, but couldn't find one with high enough resolution. Not even a black velvet painting. We'll do. Please blast this a couple of times before summer ends.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I don't get it: my Spotify shows a "thermometer" progress bar, but there's no sound. The main sound is not muted. Nothing's playing.