Song Of The Day 11/1/2013: Gonzales - "Take Me to Broadway"

Sorry I'm late. I had an appointment. It went pretty much as all other appointments have been going over the last six months. Next week I'm hoping to have some action plans. It would be great if I could have some initiatives as well. I'd like to cut back on the number of appointments, and increase the number of action plans and initiatives. Oooh, you know what would be even better? Summits. I haven't had a good summit in years. Or better yet, an advisory committee. I've never been on an advisory committee. I'd be killer on an advisory committee. If you threw me on an advisory committee charged with coming up with action plans and initiatives, I'd pretty much be unstoppable. The next stop would be forums, and that would be the pinnacle of my life. I could write my own ticket after that. But today, I just had an appointment.

Today's Song Of The Day has nothing to do with any of that. It's filler. It's a good song, but it's filler. Taken upon advisement.

Comments