July Monthly Album Report



New albums listened to: 52. This month, you can click on them and something will happen!
YTD: 225

Loved: Strand of Oaks, Reigning Sound, Rosanne Cash, King Creosote, Sleaford Mods, Jenny Lewis.

Thought were great: Sia, Nothing, Dean Wareham, Wild Ones, Eternal Summers, Leon Russell, Alvvays, Common, FREEMAN, Kasai Allstars, La Roux, Shabazz Palaces.

Thought were damn good: SOHN, Trans Am, Fennesz, Owls, Toni Braxton & Babyface, The Baseball Project, Echasketch, The Vacant Lots, Field Mouse, The Bad Plus, Luluc, The Amazing Snakeheads, Joyce Manor, Got A Girl, Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, PS I Love You.

The renaissance we didn't see coming: "Weird Al" Yankovic.

They'll do: Jessica Lee Mayfield, Iggy Azalea, The Prostitutes, Glenn Kotche, Brody Dalle, DJ Dodger Stadium, Woman's Hour, Fear of Men, September Girls, Bleeding Rainbow, Drcarlsonalbion.

Help! I'm having a Stroke!: Drowners.

Gave me the cold shoulder at the vegan gastropub: Morrissey.

No, but thanks for playing: Tigers Jaw, The Raveonettes.

No, and please get that thing checked out: Xeno & Oaklander.

"Borrowing" From Marvin Gaye, Part 2 -- Now It's Here, My Dear: Robin Thicke.

Not if you were the last Mp3 on earth: None. I even played the Robin Thicke album because I thought I'd hate it, but more than anything I pity it.

Comments