Mixtape Of The Day 7/7/2016: Najbaraj

Surprise! This is a new mixtape I threw together on the spur of the moment, based on a very enjoyable evening I had with a new service called Radiooooo.com, which is basically a global music time travel machine. What I came up with was stirring enough that for the first time I'm breaking into the middle of a theme week to give you a mix. (Today's song wasn't that hot anyway.)

This is music from the '70s, '80s and, I think, the 2000's from other parts of the world. The tracklist below should help. It progressively goes from the organic to the synthetic. I believe the countries represented are accurate, but correct me if there's a flub. Trust me on this, it's a trip. I don't say things of mine are "trips." This is.

The title is Esperanto for the word "adjacent." Enjoy.

Tracklist:
Pentti Lasanen - Kun Syksy Saapuu Helsinkiin (Finland)
İsmail Çelik - Yuh Yuh (unknown)
Ammouri M'barek - Ayamarg (Morocco)
Salah Ragab & the Cairo Jazz Band - Egypt Strut (Egypt)
Selda Bağcan - Nem Kaldi (Turkey)
Sajida Obeid - Hala Ya Nour Einy (Iraq)
Unknown Artist - Ma Yefareqna El Zaman (Excerpt) (Iraq)
Grabhund - Frieden's Girl (Germany)
Piano Conclave - Hal-Lucy-'n-o'-One Step (Germany)
Comedia - Los Días Antes a Melina (Italy)
Virna Lindt - Underwater Boy (Sweden)
Masaaki Ohmura - A Touch Of Temptation (Japan)
Medio Mutante - Another Land (Iceland)
Giovanni Cristiani - Dancing For Diletta (Italy)
Diseño Corbusier - Ritmo 21 (Spain)
Anne Cessna & Essendon Airport - Lost In Madagascar (Australia)
Ceramic Hello - Ringing in the Sane (Canada)
Monopol - Anarchie (Germany)
Franek Kimono - Dysko Story (Poland)
Esplendor Geométrico - Medición Electrica (Spain)
Lena Platonos - Shadows Of Blood (Greece)
Ulf Dageby - Gallret (Sweden)
Millie Karali - Ti Einai I Agapi (Greece)