Mixtape: Quasi-Ferment


It's a punk mixtape. Largely featuring people from England, with a Swiss guy, a couple of Americans and at least one Australian that I know of. Stuff from the '70s and '80s. I made it in the heat of personal ambivalence. It's loud, fast and snotty, as they say. I'm as proud of it as anything I've ever done and a few things I haven't. It's like a pill. It lasts for an hour and 16 minutes. I'm not fond of the title I came up with for it, but there it is. I think that's all you need to go on. Enjoy.

Tracklist:
PSHRG - What Are You Rebelling Against?
Captain Lockheed & the Starfighters - Ejection
The X-Certs - Fight Back
Sound Hemisphere - Jones Boys
The Users - Sick of You
Slime - Loony
The Daleks - Rejected
The Stripes - Observer
The Terrorways - Short Haired Rock 'n' Roll
Eater - Thinking of the USA
The Pagans - What's This Shit Called Love?
The Drones - Lookalikes
Intermission
The Now - You
The Simpletones - I Like Drugs
Squad - Eight Pounds a Week
The Modernettes - Teen City
Nervous Eaters - Loretta
The Dogs - Slash Your Face
Public Zone - Naïve
The Tours - Language School
Death - Keep on Knocking
Pete the Meat & the Boys - Look What She's Doing
Dave Warner's From the Suburbs - Suburban Boy
Dieter Meier - Cry for Fame
Killing Floor - Acid Bean
The Skids - Into the Valley
The Raincoats - No One's Little Girl
The Stench Band - Sleepytime